Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 6.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!

This morning I woke up to a blinding light. I have a skylight in the roof of my bedroom. Yes it is a sky light. The sun was shining right on my face and therefore sleeping in was not an option. I was up at 9 am.
This is the blinding light that woke me up this morning. It was right on my pillow. Lovely. 

This is the skylight. You see the sky out of it. Hence the term skylight. 

Went downstairs grabbed some breakfast and then proceeded to get ready for church. The English speaking ward is at 1:30 so we left at 11:30 am to make the trek over there. It is clear across the city so we wanted to give ourselves plenty of time to get lost if needed. We studied German on the way there and arrived without any mishaps. We got off a the wrong stop but a nice man asked us if we were heading to the church. We said yes so he told us to get back on the bus and we did. We arrived at about 1pm ready for some spiritual enlightenment. The ward was full of people from all different countries and cultures. It was really neat. After church we were starving and went in search of food and an adventure. I love adventuring. My goal is to do it more often in the USA. After that I just came home. Now I am writing emails and waiting to talk with my mother. A very relaxing day in Vienna.



No comments:

Post a Comment