Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 24.

I have been making German note cards for the last hour and now my eyes hurt.

Today was very relaxing. I had what I like to call "be alone with my thoughts day." It was much needed. You know what I decided? I love being on my own in a big city with nothing holding me back. I feel empowered. Listening to your favorite music while riding the subway to go meet up with people is an excellent pastime activity. The music acts as the soundtrack to your life and you automatically feel ten times better about everything.

You know what else I love? I love when someone gives me an address and all I have is a map. There is just something about finding my way around that makes me feel accomplished. I feel like God gave me a very good sense of direction. For that I am grateful.

I am off to Graz tomorrow. I will be spending time with some very cool characters getting to know other parts of the country. Unfortunately this means that I will have extremely limited/no internet access while I am there.

No daily posts. Sad.

BUT...

On Sunday night I'll be back with tons of stories for you I'm sure.
Go on an adventure today.
love, Krystle.

No comments:

Post a Comment