Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 22.

The three week mark has passed. I am officially in my fourth week of my Vienna Study Abroad with BYU. It is going by so fast. There is always something to do. Whether it is homework, hanging out with friends, or touring the city there is never a dull moment. Unless I choose to have one :]

I spent this evening conversing with friends over slices of pizza the size of my face. We laughed so hard I felt like crying. Single awareness group, Bambi, skank eyes, and sister missionaries are moments that I will honestly remember for a very long time. That is what this is about for me, people. At the end of this it won't be about how many countries I have traipsed through, but the people that I get to do it with.

Here is to friends and making memories. And that bus driver who stopped the bus on the way home to fix that annoying noise that was coming from the window. Thank you.

[Most of us in Prague. It was an Epic weekend and I don't use that word lightly :]

No comments:

Post a Comment