Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 23.

After a long day I grabbed some Gelato and ventured off to the museum of Natural History and spent hours looking at everything they had to offer. This museum is HUGE. I was there for two hours and still was not able to see everything that I wanted. The highlight of my trip was seeing "The Venus." I had seen it in text books previously and it is known around the world to be the oldest sign of fertility. I was expecting some large sculpture but in real life it was only about two inches tall. I loved being there. It was nice to be alone. Just wandering around looking at rocks, bugs, dinosaurs, anything I wanted. I have to go back so I can finish all the exhibits. Going to places like this makes me really want to learn German. I am feeling much more motivated. Bring on those conjugations.

I have been thinking a lot lately about what I need to focus on and how fast things can change. I have to try everyday to accomplish everything I want because who knows what is going to happen tomorrow?

Did you guys see the article/video about Vienna being one of the best places in the world to live? The link is here. You should check it out because I think is %100 accurate.
http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/10-best-cities-for-the-next-decade
AND

Just to rep a little home state pride I stumbled on to this article that gives recommendations about what U.S. cities you should live in during the next decade. Seattle is number 2. :] Click here to read the article. Salt Lake City comes in a surprising Fifth.

have a great day. huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment