Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 16.

Another day gone. Everyday I tell myself that I am going to get home earlier and start my homework before ten that way I can get to bed. It just never seems to happen. Here I am yet again beginning my homework way past my bedtime.

This morning Kayla and I went running through the most beautiful woods I have ever seen. Since I was running I didn't have my camera but it is definitely on the docket for a photo shoot in the near future. I ran past a vine-yard. How cool is that?

The majority of the day was spent studying for my German Quiz tomorrow. 75 new vocabs words in two days. It's no big deal.

[Why am I doing this pose in every single picture I take?]
This is right in front of the Opera House. It is a large W that stands for Wein which means Vienna in German. 

Okay I am about to make a promise now. I am going to post Prague pictures TOMORROW. I need to sift through the 600+ that I took and post them so you all can know what an amazing city it is. I am excited for this weekend because we are finally going to be seeing the real Vienna. Getting to know the city that I am living in. Nothing better. 

Well this post is extremely disjointed. I must need some sleep. Shocker. Running through the woods again in less than 7 hours. Guten Nacht! 


No comments:

Post a Comment