Monday, May 17, 2010

Austria.

This country is changing my life.

There are so many things to do and see that there are no other words to explain it other than

Life Changing.

I had an opportunity for some reflective time today and I was thinking about what I wanted out of life. The great and eternal question. You know what I decided? I just want to be happy. Not fake happy... but really eternally blissfully happy.

Now I just have to figure out how to accomplish this.

You may not know this but I recently had a life change where I decided I wasn't going to worry about all of the small things anymore and just focus on the bigger picture. So far it's working. I am much happier.

There are so many things I want to say that now I am just rambling on. Upon further contemplation I will fill you all in.

I hope you are enjoying your life. Don't get mad if someone doesn't do the dishes. It's not worth it.

Love,
Krystle

P.S. Tons of pictures of Austria are up on http://attemptingadventure.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment