Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 12.

There are not enough words to describe my Prague weekend. Try as I might I cannot do it justice.

Today I...
-Found the John Lennon Wall
-Participated in an Indian Ritual
-Joined thousands of people bridge crossing
-Created a chain
-Walked
-Made a vow to return to Prague lock in hand
-Enjoyed a free Czech concert in Old Town Square
-Bought Gelato
-Checked out of the Hostel
-Ate the best Pastries
-Laughed
-Bought ridiculous souvenirs
-Enjoyed a 4 hour bus ride home
-Showered after three days

Overall I would say that it was extremely productive.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Many many more to come.




P.S. When you go to Prague take a lock with a key. Carry it with you at all times. You will know when to use it :]

1 comment:

  1. "Ate the best pastries"

    FALSE... Denmark has the best pastries... I can accept that the pastries you ate were good/great/tasty/delicious/etc, but obviously they cannot be the best.

    ReplyDelete