Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 28.

Ladies and Gentleman-

It's official. I have made it 4 weeks in Vienna!
Time is seriously flying by so fast. Today Kayla and I went to the Hapsburg Treasury and looked at some fancy imperial jewels. Diamond encrusted swords anyone? We didn't know about the free audio tour until after so we will definitely be making a trip back there. After our museum excursion we made our way over to Tunnel, a cool little cafe in the 8th district. They play live music every night. Awesome. We planned on doing homework but somehow got sidetracked talking. Shocker huh? Kayla is a pretty fantastic girl and I think I got pretty lucky to have her as a roommate. We ordered some hot chocolate and pizza to tide us over until dinner and that it did. It may be our new hangout. After we went to hang out with our 'Austrian' friends and made our way home. I have tons of stories, but for now they are going to have to wait because I have an INSANELY huge German test tomorrow along with a paper due. I have some pictures to post and some adventures to share. I'm having too much fun for my own good. :] Can't complain about that.
Here are some photos that we took today in class. We were just working on getting in people's faces so our pictures would turn out better. It was fun. I especially like the one of Jessica. 

1 comment:

  1. ah!!! i do not like that picture of me!! please take it off!! haha. you had to have had better ones where i don't look so stupid!

    ReplyDelete