Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 10.

Good news all. I have Internet at the hostel I am staying in.

Yes I said Hostel. Yes I am sharing a room with strangers. Be jealous.

Europe is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know that getting out of Vienna is exactly what I needed. I am seeing the world and I love it. I have been meeting people from all over the world. Brad from Australia. Steven from Connecticut. It has been pretty amazing. People live so differently than we do in the States. I love calling America the States.

I wish that I could upload some pictures for you all to see. Prague is such a beautiful city. Every style of architecture imaginable. The Cathedrals are beautiful. The streets are cobblestone. The buildings are colorful and quaint.

We went on a walking tour today with our tour guide Justin. We learned all about the history of the Czech Republic and it was super interesting. Maybe it was the way Justin dumbed it down for us but I found all three hours of the tour fascinating. So much history here. Everything has been around for so long that it is hard not to feel insignificant. He showed us the city on a broad scale and tomorrow we are going to start adventuring on our own. Prague Castle is a stop for sure.

I want to backpack through Europe. I want to go everywhere and see everything and live out of my background. Keep everything low key and uncomplicated. People are the same. They are just looking for purpose and adventure in their lives. Luckily we have Europe to come find ourselves in.

Well I am off to see the night life of Prague. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment