Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 25, 26, and 27.

Hello again!

I am back from a successful weekend in Graz. Disclaimer: Let me just start off by prefacing this post by telling you that I was completely irrational and unpredictable this weekend and can therefore take no responsibility for pictures or videos posted by other travelers. Now back to business.

We started this adventure Friday afternoon at the Vienna train station Praterstern. We bought two group tickets for 56 euro. That is pretty great for getting 10 people to Graz. The train ride there was so beautiful. We spent 5 hours talking, staring out the window, maybe screaming a little, and driving the rest of the train nuts.



Upon arriving in Graz we toured the city with Lloyd our tour guide. We spent the whole weekend meeting new people, playing sports, eating good food, and exploring. You can't really ask for a better weekend. I met people from Germany and Italy. I was so glad that they spoke such excellent English. Poor Oliver and Lloyd tried to help us with our German all weekend. I think I am getting better.

Here are some pictures from the Epic weekend.


[Dinner at David's]

[Austrians that were kind enough to let me take a picture]

[The view from the top of the hill]

[Waiting at the train station]

[A cafe in the water]

[The cutest little boy on the planet- besides my brothers]

[Another view from the top of the hill]

Two words: Peter Pan.
Don't worry about it. Sometimes we slide down slide in the rain and rocket off the end. Do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment