Friday, June 11, 2010

HUZZAH.

My favorite word is huzzah and in this case I think it is being used correctly.

I AM DONE WITH GERMAN 101. HUZZAH.

I took my final today. I think I did pretty well. We will see when grades are posted.

You Guys-
I went to a Viennese Ball tonight. So awesome. Be jealous.

Bratislava tomorrow and then Italy on Sunday! Oh and I did I mention no school for the next 11 days?!
Stoked on life. Blog posts for each day are in the works. Don't get crazy. It's going to happen.

In other news. Vienna has been insanley hot the past few days. Currently there is an amazing breeze blowing through my sky light and I am well pleased. :] Life is amazing and I promise to post more often. It just gets hard when there are so many amazing things to do! Make sure that you go out and have an adventure too.

I had caviar today. Maybe you should get some. It was.... interesting. In a good way. Alright it is 2 am and I am way tired. Have a wonderful day. 

love,
krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment