Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 35.

Planning. Planning. Planning.

That is what we spent most Monday doing. Let me give you the run down.

Sunday night we leave on a night train for Italy, then 3 days in Rome, 2 days in Cinque Terre, 2 days in Florence, and 2 days in Venice. Killer right? We might have spent 3 hours in a dingy dark muggy room, but the bulk of the planning is done and train tickets are bought. Soon we will be leaving the country for ten days and not looking back. I'm pretty excited.

I had tons of German homework that I had to get  done so I headed over to the Institute to have the Natives help me out. They are the best at trying to understand my broken German. They laugh at me a lot, but at least we are all having a good time. I love Vienna, but I can't wait for Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment