Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 29.

Happy June 1st!

It is hard to believe that it is June for two very specific reasons.
#1: It doesn't feel like I have been here for 4 weeks and
#2: The weather outside is still acting like it is Feb. Last time I checked the weather was supposed to go above 55 degrees in the summer.

Today was a fun day. I did lots of things that I would consider "local" Vienna things to do. I studied German at a Cafe, planned a trip to Italy, and ate at a restaurant where you pay what you want. Oh and of course... I got Gelato. Straciatella.

The rain was falling but it didn't stop my spirits from rising after I finished my German test. Only 4 more classes and I am done with German 101! So excited.

My study abroad group is leaving for Salzburg tomorrow morning so once again I will have no Internet access. I will be out exploring the Alps of Austria. I may go on the Sound of Music tour. Oh yes. It's happening. I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend. huzzah :]

I hope the rain stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment