Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 37.

#1) I got the most wonderful package from my mother. She sent me have hard drive and other misc. goodies that will keep me sane until the end of the summer. She is the best.
#2) I left my favorite necklace in the dressing room at H&M. I went back to get it and it was gone. Someone stole it. Boo on them.
#3) I dipped my toes into the Danue and laid out in the sun. I am glad the Danue was so cold. It is helping be through this infernal heat wave.
#4) I was ridiculously hot in the humid Vienna weather. 90 degrees with 85% humidity anyone?
#5) I got a 92% on my German quiz.

If Vienna wasn't so hot right now I think I would be enjoying it much more. Here is the thing. I like being cold because you can always get warmer. When you are hot... there are only so many articles of clothing that can be removed- catch my drift? The skylight in my room acts like a greenhouse trapping all the heat from the sun. I may need to invest in a fan. At this moment in time I am longing for the cool brisk air of the Provo Fall. Hopefully it gets cooler soon.

love,
Krystle.

No comments:

Post a Comment