Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 34.

I am happy to report that Sunday was warm and sunny. Kayla and I spent most of the day traveling. I was feeling a tad bit jealous of all the people that were on their way to go swimming. We hit up church, came back home for dinner with our Frau, and then went over to a friends house for a party.

Karaoke anyone? Yes please.

Jana I will always remember singing "No One" by Alicia Keys with you. We had a moment there.

The food was great all day. The singing was sometimes off key but 100% enjoyable. It is all about the people you do it with right? It was nice to meet some new friends. One of them is named Ben and he is going to fix my computer. huzzah.

All in all I spent about 4 hours on public transit, but it was worth it. :]

I am in process of editing my pictures from Dorfgastein. Be ready. And no these will not be like the Prague pictures that I never posted. Promise.

love,
Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment