Friday, March 5, 2010

Lucky.

That is how I am feeling at this exact moment.

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with my life or where I am going to end up, but I have the best family and friends in the whole world.

When life is just alright people are what make everything worth while. Technology sometimes gets in the way. Freaking sit down and have a face to face chat if at all possible. It sure clears things up.

The number of good friends you have are supposed to be few and far between. My mom always said that you could count your best friends on one hand. While I may be young I truly believe that the greatest friends I have in the world have successfully reached the two hand mark. I think that makes me pretty darn lucky.

At the end of the day it's not how much money you made, or how many mountains you climbed, but it is the people standing next to you. That would do anything for you. No. Everything isn't peachy 100% of the time, but that is what makes life so much more interesting. How would you appreciate the good without a little bit of the bad.

I decide a couple of weeks ago that I was going to be happy all of the time. Now this has not been easy, but I'll tell you that it has made a world of difference in that way that I interact with people.

Life is just so good stupid things don't matter anymore. Even when you get caught in a random snow storm on a wonderful spring day you still look around and thank God that you are alive and here to enjoy it.

I love life. I love the challenge. I love looking toward the future. I love people. Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment