Sunday, March 21, 2010

pancakes.


Did you know that pancake formation is considered an art form?
Well it is. May I present you "A Day In the Sun" created by Jennifer Ansted. 


Upon viewing this magnificent piece of art that is now located in my belly I thought, "Are there others out there like Jenny that express their creativity through pancake batter?" Apparently there are. Let me share with you some of my favorites.

This is a link to a Flickr group where all of the pictures are of pancakes. Click here!
This is a fellow blogger that has a passion for all things pancakes. thepancakeproject.blogspot.com
I was extremely impressed by the "Leggo my Eggo" rendition created- pictured below. The rest of these pictures... well they are for your viewing enjoyment.





Life Lesson #8: If your going to eat pancakes it better not be with fat free syrup. That is just wrong on so many levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment