Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Learning.

Flour Tortilla
#1: I love freshly made tortillas probably more than any other food out there. Forget me being addicted to chocolate- I am addicted to tortillas. This is probably the reason I like Mexican food so much.
#2: Procrastinating papers only stresses you out. And then as you continue to avoid them, they stress you out more than you already were before therefore leaving you restless and irritable.
#3: Costco is the greatest store on earth. (I already knew this but I had a nice refresher today)

My brother has ELEVEN cavities. How is this even possible? The poor guy had to go in today and have six of them filled. He said he couldn't feel his face for hours. I haven't been to the dentist in a while and this horror story makes me want to get a check up real soon. Cavities? No thanks.

Those are my thoughts for today. Love. Oh and I saw Les Miserables todayClaude-Michel Schönberg is a genius. The End :]

No comments:

Post a Comment