Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lights.

On April 12th, 2010 I will have the grand privilege of attending the Lights and Owl City concert in Magna, Utah.

Thanks to my wonderful roommate Jenny I am OBSESSED with lights. I think if I was a rockstar I would want to be like her, not exactly the same because that becomes stalkerish, but she would be an influence for sure. The way she mixes the upbeat eletro-pop music with her folky voice is genius. Recently I learned Lions! on the guitar and plan on planning it at an open mic night eventually- we will see if I get brave anytime soon.

This concert is going to be Epic.


Life Lesson #10: Try not to talk in your sleep. Your roommate will write it down and blackmail you with it later.

"What happened to, umm... what happened to umm.... s-s-s... submarine?"

[Maybe it was a Beattles deam?]

No comments:

Post a Comment