Monday, March 15, 2010

running.

There is absolutely nothing better than a run to clear your head and make you feel great. Thanks to Jillian Michaels I am in pretty darn great shape and running is just not hard. It allows me to run as long as I want, whenever I have time, wherever I want to do.

Running just totally clears my head and puts everything in perspective.

I had the opportunity while running tonight to think back to my junior high days. Random I know. When I was in 7th grade I ran cross country and Mrs. Monoghan was the coach. She would always push me and make me run up hills. I think she is the one that made me love running as much as I do. It is because of her that I still pursue it today.

There are two things I want to focus on in the coming weeks. I want to play basketball more and run. I used to do both of these things in high school and I miss them. I am going to start making time for the things that I enjoy. I just wanna go running all the time. Anyone looking for a running buddy? After I came home my roommate made me feel like the next time I went alone I was going to be abducted. I would prefer that didn't happen so let me know haha.


These are the running shoes that I want. When I save enough money... they are mine!

Asics are where its at.

Do what you love guys. Stop making excuses and get it done.

Life Lesson #8: If you do go running by yourself late at night don't tell your over protective roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment