Friday, March 26, 2010

Plenty.

There are so many moments in life when you just have to sit back and pinch yourself. There is no way that life could possibly be this good is there? [Hypothetical question because it is]

I arrived home this evening to my wonderful roommates Whitney and Jenny watching High School Musical 3 and you know what... I joined them. There is nothing better than the simple pleasures in life. AKA singing along to the most horrendous musical of all time and loving every second of it. The reason you love these moments doesn't really have much to do with the TV or the music piping out of it, but the people that are sitting right next to you. These are the people that have seen you at your lowest and still put up with you for some reason. Next year is going to be different. We are all kind of heading our separate ways, but there is not a doubt in my mind that these ladies will be my friends for life.


-I can't wait for Feb. 7, 2011-

No comments:

Post a Comment