Saturday, March 13, 2010

Family.

This is my family. I miss them terribly. Let me introduce you.

(See the photographer that took that picture here!)

As you can see there are seven of us. 
My mother's name is Christi. She is probably the most amazing person I know and her laugh kills at parties.
My dad's name is Ken. He works pretty dang hard and likes to save money. 
I have two brothers, Kendall and Cameron.
Kendall is 18, a senior in HS, single for all you younger ladies out there, and basically the coolest person on the planet. 
Cameron is the sweetest 15 year old boy that you will ever meet. And he loves cats.
I also have two sisters. Their names are Caitlyn and Kadence. 
Caitlyn is never mean. To anyone. She kicks trash at soccer and may take over the world. I wouldn't mind though because she would make everything perfect. 
Kadence is the most fashion conscious 7 year old that I know. When I was home last she told me that my shoes didn't match my outfit. She was right. 

When we were growing up we always though it would be hilarious if we were on a reality TV show. Sometimes things got crazy- Food fights, lego houses for our cat, jumping off the 2-story deck into our pool- but thats just how the Wahnschaffe's roll.

They are pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't wait to go to Mexico with them in April! Only 41 days left. 

Life lesson #6: You know how when people always say they feel better going to bed early and waking up early? Well its true. I am actually quite enjoying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment