Thursday, March 11, 2010

econ.

I told myself that tonight was the night. The night that I would tackle my economics in order to be prepared for the exam tomorrow. Well lets just say that it didn't happen. I came home from the library thinking, "Of course I'll be able to focus at home!" Instead I made tacos, worked out, watched Josie open her mission call, talked to Alan about a variety of bands including Weezer-Spencer Russell-Rocky Votolato-Imagine Dragons-Neon Trees the list goes on, ate mango sticky rice, talked about Whitney's bed, took some pictures of Betsey (my guitar), and now I am blogging. So you can see that while the night has been eventful no economics studying was accomplished. Its alright though. Ill study in the moring/after work until 7:30 when I must go take my test in the test center. Oh Econ how you ruin my life.

I have started this photo blog for class. We have to take one photo everyday and post it. Check it.

It's the weekend tomorrow! I see sushi in my immediate forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment