Wednesday, February 24, 2010

love.

Today I am blogging on something important.

Love is a funny thing. Everyone has it but most people don't realize that they do.
I had a very wise man once tell me that love is choosing the higher good for the other person. I believe that. I think that there are times in my life when I thought I was in love. I think that is just boils down to the fact that I was in love with love.

There is no higher compliment than another human being telling you that they want to be with you forever.

It is just funny how life works out. I fully believe that everything happens for a reason and I am just waiting to see where life takes me. I feel like I have so much to offer I just have to figure out how to put it to good use.

I am having an internal debate as to whether I should come back to college in the fall or not. Normally I plan things in advance but I am just kind of letting this one come as it may. I can't make a decision right now so hopefully I am struck with inspiration sometime soon.

Only 54 days until Mexico :]
I have being really good working out. As for eating... lets just say that I like chocolate a little but too much.

Those are my thoughts on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment