Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To celebrate or not to celebrate

Here is the Question... more like my internal dialogue.

Valentine's Day is coming up. Which means I have one of two options. The first being to celebrate the day by picking out special treats and goodies for my darling and acting all romantic {lovey-dovey stuff is not my forte}. The second is to let the day pass by as if it is just another during the week. It is a Monday you know.

The second option would be the easiest seeing as my  lover is 250 miles away. Also, I can't say that Valentine's day is my favorite. You should show your special someone how much you love them every single day of the year instead of just once a year on the 14th. Right?

And there is my dilemma. 

To show my over commercialized affection or to not show my commercialized affection that is the question.

love,
krystle

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean girl but still (and know that I'm THE very worst at these kinds of things) but I'd still go with "show my over commercialized affection", I mean, YOU do have a mista lovah lovah, so take advantage of it!!

    ReplyDelete