Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New post. New day.

I wake up in the morning... {feeling like P. Diddy. Not what I am really going to say, but hey... your brain already went there didn't it. And so what if Ke$ha is a guilty pleasure} and I am overwhelmed by my closet. I lived in quite possibly the tiniest apartment ever and therefore I have the tiniest closet my eyes have ever seen. Oh how I long for the days when I lived with my parents. A room to myself and a giant closet! If I could only go back. Anyway, I digress.

Today I wore... the jeans I wore Saturday. The Sweater I wore yesterday. The boots I wear pretty much everyday. Summary of thoughts. I have tons of clothes. I wear hardly any. AND planning outfits takes effort.

Tomorrow I'll try harder to look like a real person but today I can't wait for my pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment