Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My brain in melting.

Literally. I am not sure how much more information it can absorb in this small 18 hour window I have left to prepare for this monster research methods class exam. Isn't the book pretty?


Too bad the material isn't. I took my Finance exam today and I have no idea how I faired. What kind of teacher has the audacity to make you wait for your scores until Friday after the exam closes? Madness I tell you. Madness. If I can only make it to tomorrow night. I am two papers and one exam away. It seems so very far away. Tomorrow I will be on the open road racing toward my beautiful home in Washington. Huzzah. 

Sorry this post is kind of... well disjointed. Once I am coherent again I'll write something lovely. Until then bring on the sugar. I am just procrastinating now, but come on! There is only so much my brain can take! Why did I do that photo shoot on Saturday... oh cause it was fun. Grades have to suffer sometimes right?

love,
krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment