Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh Mondays.

I woke up this morning at 6. I then proceeded to press the snooze button exactly 4 times and woke up at 7. What is it about pushing the snooze early in the morning that makes me feel so empowered? So in control of my day in that moment, then 1 hour later when I am rushing out the door late to work {as usual} I am cursing myself for not responding to my 6 am wake up call.

My life is too rushed all the time! If I was just productive when I needed to be I would be a much happier person.

This evening I met up with a bunch of lovely ladies to open a time  capsule that we had created last year on February 7, 2010. It was hilariously entertaining reading my letter to myself. Direct quote:


"Well self... I can't wait to see where you end up in a year
On a mission? 
Stronger in the gospel? 
Hmmm... 
I have the greatest family in the world and I am so blessed.
My life rocks and I need to stop forgetting that."

It is just crazy how much life can change in a year. The four of us started off out college experience together as Freshman and now 3 years later so much is different. Our friendship has grown and changed, but remains an ever present facet of each of our lives. Even though we are moving on to bigger and better things we still make time for that people that have helped make us who we are. 


{Annual Cafe Rio catch up trip 9/11/2010}

Can I get any cheesier? Hmmm... I don't know about that. I have until Sunday to write my new letter to myself and my new letters to them. Yet another thing to add to the ever growing to do list. Well here is to a great start to a great week. I can feel it. 

love,
krystle 


3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should do something more productive than writing on this blog!

    Haha JAYKAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this...and i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Have i mentioned that you guys are my favorite?

    ReplyDelete