Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Here is the thing.

I have been neglecting you guys for my other blog. THAT is just not okay. I told you I would introduce lover... well ladies. Here he is. I would post a giant picture but he has this tendency to be kind of a private person. We'll work on that. 


This beauty was taken at Pike's Place market in Seattle by a friendly tourist. 

Our road trip was fun. It consisted of:

28 hours of concentrated driving time 
together of course so we survived :)

2 giant bags of starbursts
Tropical AND regular

1 bag of Riesens

Too many breakfast sandwiches from Jack in Box
 They serve breakfast 24 hours a day. Brilliant.

3 Bananas we bought to be healthy that we didn't actually eat

1 Book on tape 
We "read" Outliers by Malcom Gladwell... READ THIS BOOK. 

and lastly
the best

1 back scratcher. 
We would take turns while the other was driving. 

I got to see my family, go to Seattle, and spend a bunch of time with my sweetie. I would have to say that it was an epic success. Thank you Presidents of America for having a Holiday that allows me to skip school. 

love,
krystle


No comments:

Post a Comment