Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love the Theater

New Play Project is a neat little local non-profit theater company that puts on new scripts by up and coming playwrights. I went and attended the production of He and She Fighting: A Love Story.

It is written by one of my favorite professors {which makes me completely unbiased I am sure}. I really enjoyed the content and flow of the script. The professional description goes like this:

"Boy meets girl. Boy dates girl. Boy argues endlessly with girl. A painfully funny (and sometimes just painful) look at one couple's relationship as chronicled by the times they hate each other most."

It's a romantic comedy that shows the side of love that most of us pretend doesn't really exist. Those moments when your boyfriend chooses video games over you or when your girlfriend goes completely mental over something irrational.

Can't wait to see what they come up with next :)

love,
krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment