Sunday, February 6, 2011

Growing Pains.

My legs are aching right now. Not because I did some sort of some strenuous exercise, but because I spent the ENTIRE day traipsing from store to store (well 2 stores really) with my sister and mother.

8 hours later we emerged. Each with a few treasures. Why it took so long I will never know.
{Well I kind of know. My 13 year old sister was is search of the perfect dress... I am sad to say that we never found one, but she sure is a persistent little bugger}

I ended up with these bad boys.

And now if the spring weather would hurry and make an appearance I would be especially grateful. How can you go wrong with a nude wedge? {you can't, in my ever so humble opinion}

After we arrived home we propped up our aching feet and popped in Matilda. An instant family classic. Well at least we think so :) Huzzah for family time. 

love, 
krystle 

p.s. I promise to eventually start posting about something other than shoes.
p.s.s. Taza named her baby Eleanor! I kind of love it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment