Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Freedom.

Can you say President's Day weekend? Heck yes. That's right. I said heck. We have Monday off so my lover and I are road tripping home to Seattle. Have I told you that already? I might have. ANYWAYS. I have more on my plate then I can even handle right now. I am going to make my do to list below. It is partly so you can understand why my blog is going to suffer and so I can have one constant place for it to stay.

Ok here it goes:
Comms 317 Exam [Covers 10 chapters of reading. I haven't read 8 of them yet. Awesome]
Finance 201 Exam
Streetcar Named Desire Paper
Babe the Sheep Pig Paper [I can't believe this is a real paper either]
Media Literary Theory reading
Comms 351 exam review
Theory Paper

Oh my goodness. For the next 72 hours I have no life. Well... except for the 2 hour break I am going to take tonight when I go see a Finnish circus.

Here goes nothing.
love,
krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment