Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 85.

Two words: SHOPPING BONANZA!

After de-registering :[ from the Austrian government Breanna and I decided that we would finish all of our souvenir/present shopping in one afternoon. Boy oh boy did we succeed. I have never spent so much money in such a short amount of time. My family better be please with their presents :]

Monumental occasion: LAST GERMAN CLASS EVER! (I am in love with the Caps as of late. Please forgive me) So nuts. I have been taking German for two hours a day as long as I can remember. I can finally form sentences and not have people laugh at me. Match Mir Spass! Gosh... I miss English. One thing about America most people speak English and I am sure excited to return to it. Our teacher this semester Sebastien is a real charmer. Is a thirty something bald Austrian man that really likes to laugh at us. He was awesome. I have a final tomorrow and then it is all over. Weird.

At the Plummers house tonight we had our final party with the Study Abroad group. We were all presented awards. I was given the INDIE/GANGSTER award. Surprising no?

I think I am getting all nostalgic. I mean I have spent the whole summer thinking that this study abroad would never end. Three months seems like an eternity at the beginning and then it is over... like it never even happened. Tomorrow is the last day. Whoa. This whole thing has changed me. I feel like a better person. The people that I have been surrounded with this whole summer have helped me to become more of who I want to be. I am so lucky to have them in my life. I can't imagine what it is going to be like not seeing all of them all day everyday.

Well. Here goes nothing. 36 hours left.

love, Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment