Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 60.

Today I ventured off of my sick bed to go see the play A Capital Affair at the English Speaking Theater in Vienna. Kayla and I walked into the theater and were the youngest people there by a long shot. Never having read the play before I wasn't sure exactly what we were in for. Lucky for us it was excellent. The theater was charming. A very small venue with less than 100 seats. The cast was sassy. The leading lady was gorgeous and the Senator's accent have a very distinct "Bush" sound to it [That is what you get when you see a bunch of Europeans act out an American comedy]. I don't really think there is ever a piece of professional theater that I can hate. Their was one actor in this production that I couldn't stand. Maybe that kind of terrible acting is socially acceptable in Vienna? Hmmm...

I love theater. I am excited to go back to school in the Fall and work on some projects. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment