Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 71.

Dear German Language-

Sometimes I get really frustrated with you. You don't make much sense to me and even when I think that I am beginning to understand you decide to add in something new that makes no sense. When I return to the USA I think that you and I are going to be very distant acquaintances. Don't be offended. I would say that whole it's not you it's me line... but I hate to break it to ya... this is definitely your fault. In 9 days I am going to say goodbye forever, but until then we will have to put up with each other. I hope you understand. 

Sincerely, 
Krystle 


2 comments:

  1. Krystle~ We are confused....and since we don't have your itinerary yet....9 days left? What day are you flying exactly??? Hmmmm.....
    Did I mention I LOVE YOu???? And I love the pics of you and your friends from Thailand...my FAVS! Hugs.....
    Mom

    ReplyDelete