Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 74.

Today was full of old things. 

I visited the oldest Zoo in the world today-
Tiergarten at Schonbrunn
Lions. Tigers. Pandas. Giraffes. Penguins. Seals. Monkeys.
Oh my. 
I love going to the Zoo. It makes me feel like a kid again. 

Then I played a old guitar for hours. I couldn't stop. The whole time I have been here I have been having withdrawals. Three months is too long to be without Betsey.

Then we were off to Prater. I rode the oldest ferris wheel in the world. It was just like all the other Ferris Wheels I have been on. Except it was in Vienna. So that made it cooler.  Much cooler. 


We decided to go on one more ride. 4 of us were feeling adventurous. Post ride our brains were so rattled that we started acting like gangsters. Its been known to happen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment