Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today.

Alright so I know that I have been super terrible about blogging, but I just have so much on my mind right now that there is nothing else I can do.

I have these friends. And they all say that they are there for me through whatever, but that just not the case.

It is funny how divisions are drawn. Like a line in the sand. Once you have picked a side you never come back. I guess the 4 of us were never supposed to make it. There was the underlying current the just came up over the shore and washed me so far away that I was never going to make it back even if I swam as fast as I could.

You live and you learn. Hopefully you get better.

The more you withdraw from people the more that they find fault with you. Its not the first time. Which is fine. And that is the way a lot of life is I guess. Just fine.

So go on your trip this weekend. Have a lot of fun. Ill just be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment