Sunday, January 31, 2010

cake.

I am happy to report that all went well when meeting the my best friends boy. He was quite charming and aided in the cooking of our delicious mini pizzas. You have to love college food.

Yesterday I spent the ENTIRE day on the computer and could not bring myself to stare at the screen for one more second in order to post. I was doing my Econ homework for the week that is due every Saturday at 11 pm. All I have to say to that is Really? The professor knows we are all going to procrastinate until last minute so why not just have them due throughout the week! Okay off my soap box.

My friend Blake wrote me this week. He is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter say Saints in the Marshall Islands. His reports indicate that he is doing very well. He is teaching a Chinese investigator... I'm not sure how that whole language barrier is working out.

And now to address the title of this post. Have you ever had Magleby's chocolate cake? If you have not... this needs to be rectified immediatelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. It is the most delicious cake I have possibly ever had. I ate two pieces yesterday. Not really in line with my whole Mexico plan... but when the best cake on the planet is staring you in the face what are you going to do? Day 4- meaning today- will be better. We invited an apartment in our ward over for dinner so maybe we can make some new friends.

This is a picture of Jen and I with the band called The Rouge from the concert we went to last week!

Life lesson #6: If you show up to a party and it is at the same place you went to a crappy party once before, the chances are the this party is going to be crappy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment