Friday, January 22, 2010

Clothes.


Here is a fact. Men/boys when wearing nice clothes are instantly more attractive. Period.

Attending a college institution I have had many first hand experiences with this exact situation. Does this make me shallow? Maybe. Do clothes make me look twice at boys that I would have probably not noticed before. Yes. But I am okay with that. I try to look nice so should men/boys not attempt to do the same for me?

Food for thought. Boys don't make you v-neck too low. A little v-neck=good thing. I want to see a little chest hair, not your whole chest. We are not at the beach here. Skinny jeans are a good thing when they are not girl pants. Tapered, yes, skin tight, no. Vans are always a epic win. So boys just dress nicer because girls dig it. The end.

(the picture above is the band parachute that I saw last night. enough said.)

2 comments:

  1. A man in a peacoat instantly gains points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should send this in to the Daily Herald. Women across Provo would greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete