Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Idaho.

Idaho is that place that I was born a good twenty years ago and I must admit that it was a pleasure to return there this weekend. You can beat the small town feel because you literally are in the middle of no where wherever you choose to go! I loved it. I chased sheep. Pictures will come later. Royal Lloyd. Oh yeah.

So while I sit here waiting for my baked potato to cook I figured that I would just update my life a little.

I have a really great job. Today it was insane! The Tech guy at work broke my computer but then miraculously fixed it so that it was better than before! That was exciting. Plus I finally had the chance to work out. There is the slimmest chance that I will be able to go to Mexico with the Fam in April so I figure that I better be ready if the opportunity arises.

Tomorrow I get to see the band Parachute! So excited. I will Have pictures and info up tomorrow for sure. Anyway econ homework calls.

Life Lesson #2: Big men are not often scared of 5'1" girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment