Friday, January 29, 2010

cooking.



Cooking is something I enjoy... it is just the whole aspect of cleaning up afterwards that totally kills me. Tonight I am meeting my best friends new boyfriend for the first time. Oh yes. Over dinner. That we are all making together.

Venue: Liberty Square Apartments (aka my kitchen which I just cleaned. thank goodness)
Main Course: Mini pizzas... recipe stolen from my roommate.
Conversation: Hmmm. Taylor says he is hilarious so hopefully I think so or things could be well awkward.

Along the lines with this cooking post I also happened to stumble upon a cookbook that I bought today. Some of my roommates decided to cook together without asking me to join in. I always see them cooking their tasty meals and get jealous that I will be eating yet again another frozen meal. So today I decided that I wanted to cook amazing dinners as well. And no. I will not be sharing with them.

This is the book that I found on amazon.com for ten bucks. I am hoping that the recipes are delicious as well as healthy because I am trying to get ready for Mexico. (BTW day 83 is going nicely thus far. I have avoided temptation like the plague and already worked out :) When the book arrives... who knows! I may become a world famous chef. Only time will tell.


Life lesson #5: Don't ever give in to the temptation of hot tubbing after midnight in the dead of winter. No good will come of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment