Saturday, January 16, 2010

Neon.

Tonight I went to the Velour with my amazing best friend Taylor. We saw four bands but lets just say only two are worth mentioning. One band is Location Location. AMAZING! I had never heard them before but I freaking love their stuff. It can totally be bought on iTunes. As soon as I wrap up this post I intend to download (legally :) a bunch. ALSO! Saw the band Neon Trees. What a freaking show. It was so much fun. They had just flown in from playing in New York so it was pretty legit I suppose. Oh did I mention that I have the bestest friend ever? Cause I do. Then end. Tomorrow I head to Idaho with my roomie Sash! So excited.

Life lesson #1: Never drink a large diet coke from McDonalds at 1 in the morning. Don't be tempted to get that big of a size even if it is only $1. You will be up all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment