Friday, April 16, 2010

procrastination.

Finals week is upon us here at BYU. After two blissful days of nothing but studying and working I still feel entirely unprepared for the finals that I am about to take in less than ten hours. Econ and Civilizations might just be the death of my lovely GPA. Goodbye full scholarship hello half. You win some. You lose some. And then life goes on. Who knows I may not fail them tomorrow! We will see how lucky I get on exam questions. Maybe if I pray really really hard...

In other news today was my last day of work. I began training my replacement and I'll admit that I was mildly sad to be leaving the establishment. Not that I will miss slaving away everyday (haha its not that bad... actually it's kinda fun) but a majority of the people that I would with are moving on with their lives. Two are graduating, one is going on a mission, and the other plans to graduate in Dec. Everyone is leaving me and Kelsey behind! Hopefully the replacements are neat.



Guess. What. Only 5 days until beautiful Mexico!

I thought I would tempt you with a beautiful picture of our resort. :] I am so excited to be able to spend some quality time with my family before I leave the country. It will be extremely wonderful. Alright well I must get back to studying. I have a lot more to cram in my brain before my tests later on today. Much love.


Life Lesson #14: Listen to your Professors when they tell you to prepare over the whole semester. I know you probably won't, but try. Try really hard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment