Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Musicals.

 


My heart I will always have a place for the 5th Ave Theatre in Seattle. Last night I went to On The Town and fell in love. There is nothing like the revival of an old classic. My friend Brian Kerrick was part of the ensemble and was the best donut seller I have ever seen. You can catch up with him here at http://www.BrianKerrick.com. I highly recommend the show. Lead vocalist Jon Aaron Reid excelled in the role of Gabey. He gave a wonderful heart wrenching performance that would make any girl want to be his date at 11 o'clock.  There is a part of me that wants this theatrical life. We will see what happens over the next couple of years. 


The 5th Ave is hosting an amazing line up for next years season. It includes:


In the Heights 
A Christmas Story: The Musical 
Vanities- A New Musical
Next to Normal
9 to 5: The Musical
Guys and Dolls
Oklahoma!

Get out and support your local theatres! Click on this link and vote for the 5th Ave in a contest to renovate the historic lobby. http://www.5thavenue.org/about/votefor5th.aspx

Life Lesson #16: Never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment