Friday, April 9, 2010

Engaged.

No don't you worry. It wasn't me who got engaged- it was my best friend Taylor. It was so neat to be able to be a part of the beginning of the rest of their lives. I was like a sniper in the grass, but with a camera. I have never seen my best friend happier. I am so excited for them and the journey that they are about to embark on together. 

It's strange when all of you friends get married and start having children. It leaves you wondering what you are supposed to do with your life while everyone else moves on. Sometimes I worry about the future but mostly I just try to be the best person I can me. That way when I actually meet someone that I want to spend forever with I'll feel cool enough to deserve them. 

Just because I am single does not mean I cannot love love. Here are pictures from the event :]



No comments:

Post a Comment