Monday, April 19, 2010

PDGA.

Do you know what this stands for???

Professional Disk Golf Association. And yes it is real. Here is a link to their website just so you know that I am not lying. If you already knew this was a sport... why did no one tell me?

I had the opportunity to play this new sport this weekend and I'll admit that I enjoyed it. It is exactly like playing golf except you throw a regulation size frisbee golf disk thingy. Let me break it down.

You aim at things that look like this... 

With disks that look like this..
.

And the goal is to look somewhat professional..
.

And then whoever gets it in the least amount of thrown wins! Sadly, I have to report that I was unable to win. No beginners luck for me, but hey I like being somewhat adventurous. 




No comments:

Post a Comment