Tuesday, April 6, 2010

comliments.

This is the new Band of Horses song called "Compliments."
I love it. End of story.



I am mildly depressed because I will not be able to attend the sasquatch music festival in Washington this year. It is May 29th - 31st. I mean I know I'll be in Europe but the most amazing bands will be there. For Example:

Band of Horses
Tegan and Sara
Vampire Weekend
The Temper Trap [My favorite song is Fader- look it up]
OK Go
Laura Marling [She is a super cool acoustic chick]
Nada Surf
MGMT [This song got me into the advertising program- Electric Feel :]
The XX
City and Colour
Passion Pit [I have heard they suck live... but I would still watch them]

And so many more that are not included on this list. If you don't have tickets and are going to be in Washington during that time do yourself a favor and freaking get some. I need to live vicarious through you.

http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/

P.S. I see Owl City and LIGHTS on Monday. Stoked. Did I mention that I love music?

No comments:

Post a Comment