Sunday, February 7, 2010

football.

Everyone is watching the superbowl. EVERYONE. Even my roommates have succomb to this madness. We i refuse because I'll be honest... I have no personal interest in either team.

So yesterday I went and saw the musical Avenue Q at the Capital Theatre in Salt Lake City. It was quite the show. I had heard the music before, but never actually seen it. While some parts made me feel semi uncomfortable it was ultimately a very enjoyable experience. The show consists of Muppets and a couple concrete characters such as Gary Colman. The story line is portrayed on stage by the muppets and the actors playing them standing right beside them. I have included a youtube video of my favorite song from the show before. I think you will enjoy it. I also had the opportunity to try the most delicious pastry in the whole wide world. Chocolate. Strawberry. Tart. Delicious. Jillian is going well. She is totally kicking my butt. Here I come Mexico!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment