Wednesday, February 10, 2010

mid-terms.

I have three this week and I have been postponing them all week. So now I have exams Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Peachy. I should be studying right now... but I can't focus. Today I have been in a funk. I'm no sure why. My mom sent me the nicest little Valentine's day package... you would think that would put me in a better mood! Nope. Instead I just ate too much chocolate and I have now canceled out the workout I did this morning. The mexico plan is going accordingly. I have now done six days straight of intense training.

So I found my theme song today. Once upon a time there was this guy in my life that I am finally getting over and so this song was just like a beam of light down from heaven. My roommate serenaded me with it. I loved her for that. Now don't watch the video because it is extremely lame... just listen to the music. Yes please. I have also decided that I am going to be in a band. Does anyone need a back up singer? Cause I am available. That's all.


Oh and there is this boy. And if you're reading this... sorry I have been so weird lately. I am just trying to get my life back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment