Saturday, February 20, 2010

europe.

In two hopefully very short months I will be traveling across the Atlantic to the country of Austria. I will spend the summer studying German (which I have never spoken before), English, and photography. Can I just say one thing about this? I AM SO EXCITED! Everyday is comes closer and I start freaking out more. Not only do I get to spend the summer traveling all over Europe but I also get to go to Mexico with my family right after finals! Do I have a great life or what? I think so.

Rach and I just finished the Jillian work out. We are both getting stronger. The 84 day Mexico plan is still alive and kickin. Currently I am listening to a CD titled "Let me in on this." My friend Sami created it for me as a Valentine's day present and lets just say its rocking!

Oh. My. How could I forget this. Taylor, Adam, and I are road tripping it to Boulder, Colorado March 20th. For what reason you may ask?

TO SEE THE TEMPER TRAP!


We have two more spots in the car so let know if you want in. Thats all for now. Keep living.

No comments:

Post a Comment